Google Instant is here and it is pretty damn amazing. In a nutshell, Google Instant, “instantly” pops up search results as you are typing a query. The search results automatically pop up as you are typing. If the search has different suggestions, users can scroll up or down and the page will automatically update to reflect the changes.
Google Instant will be available for Chrome, Firefox, IE 8 and Safari and will gradually roll out internationally over the next week. The other substantial news is that G.I. will be available on mobile search in the very near future.
- New Version of Chrome Released | Chrome 8
- New Motorola Droid 10" Tablet in the Works
- Google Developing a Game Console? (Video)
- Facebook Reveals New Messaging System: "It's Not E-mail"
- Google Previews Chrome Web Store - Browser-Based Gaming Apps Will Change PC Gaming
- Google Pacman: Celebrate Pac-Man's 30-Year Anniversary
- Twitter, Facebook and Now Google's YouTube Using Information Hovercards
- The Droid X: My Soon-To-Be New Phone
- Patrick Biovin -- Ninja Unboxing