Apparently Wheat Thins is watching, listening, and taking action. Can they deliver on my request? This is a testament to the growing power of Twitter and social networks such as Facebook. This commercial is awesome, in case you were wondering. Seriously though, can I get the money, I will buy Wheat Thins with it? Tabitha’s Twitter account, in case you didn’t catch it, is @fox_girl313. Drop her a line and ask her to share those Wheat Thins — I’m hungry.
- Facebook Reveals New Messaging System: "It's Not E-mail"
- Facebook Privacy Controls to Become Simplified on Wednesday
- This Is The Future Online: Blizzard Forums Will Soon Display Your Real Name
- Facebook Privacy Lands on Front Cover of Time Magazine
- Breaking Down the New MLG Website
- Vizio 22" RAZOR LED M220NV With Internet Apps Coming Soon
- Twitter, Facebook and Now Google's YouTube Using Information Hovercards
- Kanye West Does Four Songs at Facebook HQ
- Be "AmazYn" and Like Us on Facebook!
- CEO (The Social Network Rap)