Mr. West has provided a bit of insight on a new album he plans on releasing this summer via Twitter earlier today. This is shaping up to be quite the busy year, considering the collaborative album with Jay-Z, Watch the Throne drops in March. I am wondering how Kanye will approach the new album — will he preview songs each Friday ala “Good Music Fridays,” or do something completely different?
- Kanye West and Jay-Z | H.A.M.
- Jay-Z, Rihanna and E.S. Posthumus -- Run This Town / Posthumus Zone (Medley)
- Nike World Basketball Fetstival Day One
- Ultra - Jay-Z featuring Swizz Beatz
- Kanye West | SXSW 2011 Performance
- Kanye West featuring Jay-Z, RZA, Swizz Beatz, Pusha T, Cyhi the Prince — So Appalled
- Kanye West featuring Jay-Z and Swizz Beatz -- Power Remix
- Eminem | Syllables
- Drake on Jimmy Kimmel
- Wide Eyes - Local Natives