This week I want to know if you plan on playing the Gears of War 3 Beta! I am sure many of the readers of the site will more than likely be playing the beta. I put together a pretty big list of Gears of War players that also includes MLG Pros from past years in case you may be interested in playing with some people. If in fact you are going to be playing the beta, drop me a line and let me know what you are most looking forward to doing on the GoW3 Beta:
- What Character(s) You Plan to Use
- What Weapon(s) You Want to Use
- What Map You Want to Play
- What Gametypes You Want to Play
- What Control Scheme You Like to Play
- What Sensitivity You’ll be Using
As of right now I am using Dom (will also use Thrashball Cole), I have a Hammerburst/Gnasher loadout and I am trying to use the Sniper the most during the beta. I really want to play some more Old Town Team Deathmatch to see if Skyllus and I can run a Spawn Camp like we did last night. I am playing with a default control scheme, Vibration off and my sensitivity is set to 10 across the board. I will probably fine tune the sensitivity sometime this week, but 10 felt like a good starting point. I will likely release a video on all my current settings for the Beta, sometime this weekend.
- Video Blog 7: Gears of War, Healthy Gamers, Foursquare, Gamerscore Challenge and More!
- Can You Guess Our MLG Gears of War 2008 Dallas Roster?
- Astro Gaming MLG Scout Backpack Unboxing
- Making a Living Gaming: An All Too Frequent Question Answered
- From Captain to Captain: My Top 10 Captains of MLG 2009 Season
- 10 Things I Hate: Gamebattles
- AmazYn vs. TLR (Full Match Link Included)
- Controllers (Part Three) – An Open Letter to MLG
- The Razer Onza Prototype: Slow Turn Tested, Slow Turn Approved
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming