It’s been awhile since I have seen any interesting wallets. That is where I would like to formally introduce you to Tanner Goods and their new wallet lineup for 2011. The wallet’s design immediately caught my eye and is apparently much improved over last year’s build.
Our Basic Cardholder mixes sleek design with a grab-and-go lifestyle. It is constructed from 3/4 oz. vegetable-dyed English Bridle leather.
The wallet features a self-lined interior and has burnished and waxed edges. Each is stamped with our “tg” logo by hand. Hand-built in Portland, Oregon.
Wallet dimensions 4″ wide x 2.5″ tall.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Leather iPad Cases
- Astro Gaming Essential Gaming Accessories
- Neighborhood Spot Items
- Raf Simons Fall/Winter 2010 Accessories Collection
- TRON Controllers Coming In the Fall
- COTE et CIEL Accessories
- Anyone Tried CafePress?
- Astro Gaming's New Wireless Mixamp 5.8 Mixamp and A* In-Ear Headset Announced
- hobo 2010 Spring/Summer Double Face Leather Wallets
- Mismo 2011 Spring/Summer Collection