Whoa! Supra teamed up with DJ Samantha Ronson on this collaboration Skytop II sneaker. I’m not sure if many of you know or have heard of Samantha Ronson, but she has one of the largest sneaker collections I have ever seen. The sneaker is dubbed “Lil Red” and I’m sure many of you guessed why this specific sneaker caught my attention. If you could not guess, it’s because the Red/Black uppers are off the charts!
“SUPRA is proud to present the “Lil’ Red” Skytop II, a collaborative effort with DJ Samantha Ronson. The “Lil’ Red” is constructed entirely of red, white and black premium full-grain leathers, features waxed black laces and comes with a custom Samantha Ronson hangtag. Only 413 units of the extremely limited-edition Skytop II were produced worldwide and will be available this Friday, November 26th.”
I am undecided on whether or not I am going to pick up these kicks. I am not really a huge fan of Samantha, but I am pretty envious of the collaboration effort with Supra and I like a small selection of her work. Remember folks, this is a limited edition sneaker! There are only 413 of these being produced, furthermore there is a “Lil Red” mixtape, produced by Ronson, that comes with a purchase from the Factory 413 store. Interested Supra enthusiasts can check them out at Factory 413 when they drop on Black Friday.
More photos after the jump.
- Kanye West BET Performance - Power
- Nicki Minaj "My Time Now" MTV Documentary
- Drake — Successful (Split Screen Cover)
- CEO (The Social Network Rap)
- Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic | Smooth Criminal
- Eminem | Syllables
- Mark Ronson featuring Q-Tip & MNDR - Bang Bang Bang
- Prelude to My First Single
- Chromeo – Don’t Turn The Lights On
- Bosco Delrey – Space Junky / My My Racecar