I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- HUF Holiday 2010 Sneakers
- Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid Supreme Livestrong Tier Zero
- Gourmet Uno L 2010 Spring/Summer Collection
- Nike Air Force 1 Premium Hi 3M Fall 2010
- Nike SB Dunk Mid Realtree Camo
- Adam Kimmel 2011 Spring/Summer Sneakers
- adidas Originals Stan Smith 80s Mid
- adidas Originals Top Ten Hi
- Adidas Star Wars Originals Super Death Star
- Vaiders and Cuban's are HOT! Supra Red Canvas Series