I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- Stampd’ LA Steezy Hi Sneaker
- Nike Air Force 1 White/Dark Cinder
- DVS Shoes x Keirin Cycles
- Onitsuka Tiger x Reality Studio Fabre Light
- Foot Locker Spank
- Supra The Cuban
- Louis Vuitton Tower Sneaker
- Bagua Shoes Have Arrived: zYn Meets Tai Chi!
- Nike Sportswear Air Royalty Hi Kimono
- sak x Converse First String 2010 Summer Collection