I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- Air Jordan Spiz'ike Black Patent
- Nike Dunk Mid Pro SB Sport Red
- Stampd' Summer 2010 Footwear
- Creative Recreation Camo Cesario XVI
- Nike Air Force 1 Hi Light
- HUF Releases Fall 2010 Footwear Collection
- Common Projects "Arctic" Boot
- Creative Recreation The Solano Sneakers
- La MJC x Lacoste Broadwick
- Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Queens Borough Edition