I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- Creative Recreation The Solano Sneakers
- Nike 6.0 Melee Fall 2010
- Bagua Shoes Have Arrived: zYn Meets Tai Chi!
- eS Square Two
- Nike SB Dunk Mid Realtree Camo
- Nike Air Force 1 White/Dark Cinder
- Stampd’ LA Steezy Hi Sneaker
- Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 "Hiking Pack" Fall/Winter 2010
- Supra Pilot
- Creative Recreation Solano Black Red Fall 2010 Preview