I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- Nike SB Dunk High Pro "Tecate"
- CLAE McQueen Fall 2010
- White Mountaineering Chukka Boot
- Adidas Star Wars Originals Super Death Star
- PF Flyers 2010 Holiday Center Hi
- Gourmet Uno L 2010 Spring/Summer Collection
- Nike Dunk Low SB "Chun Li" Street Fighter Pack
- Yves Saint-Laurent High Top Sneakers Fall/Winter 2010
- Cody Hudson for Converse (RED) Chuck Taylor High
- Vaiders and Cuban's are HOT! Supra Red Canvas Series