I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- Nike Air Force 1 Hamptons
- We Have Them, You Want Them: Clae Kennedy's Ruby Ballistic Sneakers
- Jordan's On My A-List!
- sak x Converse First String 2010 Summer Collection
- adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott JS Wings 2.0 Leather
- copy 2011 Spring/Summer Collection The Rider
- Fatlace x Alpinestars Apex Shibuya
- Nike Blazer Hi Artist Edition iD
- Nike SB Dunk Mid "Ryu"
- Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 "Hiking Pack" Fall/Winter 2010