I am not at all a fan of fluorescent green, especially on kicks, however Supra managed to pull off this dope new Cuttler design. The sneaker, dubbed The Slime is a limited edition Cuttler with a black canvas upper and a splattered fluorescent green on TUF panels. This is definitely perked my interest and we’re right at the beginning of the holiday season. I’m hoping the limited quantities remain throughout the next few weeks. Interested sneaker enthusiasts can find “The Slime ” at select Supra dealers.
Check more photos after the jump.
- Lanvin Spring/Summer 2011 Sneaker Preview
- Undefeated x Converse Poorman Weapon Collection
- HUF Holiday 2010 Sneakers
- Maharam and Nike Sportswear Preview Fall Dunk Collection
- sak x Converse First String 2010 Summer Collection
- Adidas Originals Forum Mid RS
- Nike Air Force 1 Hamptons
- CLAE Spring/Summer 2011 Footwear
- Gourmet Due C Fall 2010
- Supra Black & White Pack