This is actually a really cool concept/idea, utilizing the new iPod Nano’s touchscreen. The Maratac 22mm watch band fits quite well with the Nano, and even comes in a variety of colors to coordinate with a matching Nano. Surely, this is one of the better ideas to spring from the iPod Nano. Interested parties can check them out at CC.
More photos after the break.
- Epic Games First Unreal Engine iPhone Game: Project Sword
- How-To Check Your iPhone 4 Upgrade Eligibility
- I'm Excited for the iPad!
- Hard Graft Tilt iPad Case
- PosiMotion Helix iPhone / iPod Gaming Grip
- iPad Now Used in Japanese Magic Tricks
- Video Blog 5: iPad Giveaway, Project Natal, and More!
- @Rest iPad Stand
- CES 2011 Preview: Products On The Radar
- Deuce Brand Watches