How fresh is this collaboration? The Jordan brand has partnered with Skull Candy to create a limited (23 total) number of “For the Love of the Game” retro Air Jordan IX and headphones. I hope to see more headset manufacturers and clothing / athletic brands working together — this collab has me fired up for more!
The one downside is that this exclusive will only be available at atmos and House of Hoops by Foot Locker. Check the photos after the jump.
- Turtle Beach PX5 May Add New Layer to Competitive Gaming
- ReflectzYn Gear Guide: Holiday Season 2010
- Diddybeats Headphones Now Available
- URBANEARS Fall/Winter 2010 Collection
- Review: Astro Gaming A30 Cross Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Redesigns Website
- Razer Orca Headphones
- Teknine Nine Millimeter Earphones
- Review: Astro Gaming A40 Audio System BXR SE Edition
- CES 2011: Razer Chimaera Wireless Headset