This house, built by Japanese architecture firm, FEDL (Far East Design Lab) is gorgeous. The structure is split into two sections by the winding staircase seen above, (also connects the two sides of the house) with parallel facing glass windows on either side of the two sections. One side of the house has an extra level, creating a unique look from the outside view.
Check out the photos after the break.
- The Guest Cottage
- UK Pavilion Shanghai Expo 2010 | Seed Cathedral
- Laurentian Mountains House by Saucier + Perrotte Architects
- B8 HOUSE
- Apple Store in Paris
- Bassam El-Okeily - The Narrow House
- Best New Zealand Architecture 2010
- Argentinian Sobrino House by A4estudio