sak and Converse First String have joined efforts to produce some uniquely blended footwear. This collaboration combines elements from the Converse profiles and the construction methods of sak. The design of the sneaker was created by Ryusaka-Hiruma, blending together Japanese and Italian culture along with the video documenting Hiruma’s process.
Each sneaker features hand stitched leather in tan, off white, and black hand-cut leathers. I love both of these sneaker designs but I will not be shelling out $700 for the limited, albeit elegantly designed, sneaker. They will be available at a select number of retailers in the US.
Source: Culture Shoq
- Giovanni Estevez x Converse (PRODUCT)RED Chuck Taylor Hi
- Undefeated x Converse Poorman Weapon Collection
- Converse Jack Purcell Racearound Ox
- Converse Free Agent
- KiD CuDi, Rostam Batmanglij, Bethany Cosentino - All Summer (Converse)
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Cup Collection Fall 2010
- PF Flyers 2010 Holiday Center Hi
- SSUR for Converse Pro Leather 1976 Sneakers
- Cody Hudson for Converse (RED) Chuck Taylor High
- Gourmet "The 24" Fall 2010