UNDERCOVER for MILK Yushi Charity T-Shirt
In an effort to raise money towards the victims of this year’s Yushi earthquake tragedy, Hong-Kong based MILK Magazine partnered with a number of artists and brands to raise and create awareness for the charity initiative. Designed by Jun Takahashi’s UNDERCOVER brand, the first design is a graphic t-shirt which is a part of MILK’s second year anniversary project as well.
The brand letter “U” logo is featured on the front of the shirt in a MILK style font.
- Vote For Your Favorite MLG x Hot Topic T-Shirt Design
- NEIGHBORHOOD T-Shirts Revived
- Benny Gold Presents Summer 2010 T-Shirts
- X-LARGE Tees
- Jordan Tees
- Mighty Healthy Summer 2010 T-Shirts
- adidas Originals x "Star Wars Every Saga Has A New Beginning" T-Shirt
- OriginalFake Tees, Yes Please!
- Rockin' My New eBash New Year's T-Shirt
- Undercover's "Less But Better" Bags Spring/Summer 2010