Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- The Major League Gaming LAN Center Initiative
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Epic Games, Gears of War 3, And Major League Gaming
- Review: Razer Onza Controller
- Can You Guess Our MLG Gears of War 2008 Dallas Roster?
- Finally, GUNNAR Releases New MLG Sunglasses!
- 10 Things I Hate: Gamebattles
- The MLG Website is Living in 2006 - Update Please!
- Astro Gaming Sponsor Page on MLG Website
- From The Minor Leagues to the Majors: A Video Game Center's Relevance to Major League Gaming