Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- Monday Night Combat Astro Tags?
- I'm Appalled: Naded Exposes MLG Pro Player Mentality In Blog
- Don't Try And Cheat AmazYn! $10,000 Battle of the Baddest Update
- Halo Reach Battle Begins Trailer
- Madcatz Controller Models Tell Future of MLG Controllers
- Epic Games, Gears of War 3, And Major League Gaming
- The Razer Onza Prototype: Multi-Functional Buttons
- The Razer Onza Prototype: Slow Turn Tested, Slow Turn Approved
- How Gamebattles is Taking Advantage of You
- Call of Duty: Black Ops | Pure TDM on Cracked (arCtiC POV)