Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- From The Minor Leagues to the Majors: A Video Game Center's Relevance to Major League Gaming
- Increasing Marketability as a Pro Gamer
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- First Impressions Halo Reach Beta (Gameplay Included)
- Gears of War 3 on MLG Pro Circuit? Don't Hold Your Breath
- Don't Try And Cheat AmazYn! $10,000 Battle of the Baddest Update
- AmazYn vs. TLR (Full Match Link Included)
- Can You Guess Our MLG Gears of War 2008 Dallas Roster?
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- The Razer Onza Prototype: Multi-Functional Buttons