Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- AmazYn Weekly Halo: Reach Update
- Game Testing Nexuiz This Weekend (Dec. 4th-6th)!
- Gears of War 3 on MLG Pro Circuit? Don't Hold Your Breath
- Gamer Feedback From MLG x Madcatz Agreement
- From The Minor Leagues to the Majors: A Video Game Center's Relevance to Major League Gaming
- Increasing Marketability as a Pro Gamer
- Retiring as a Gamer? Uh No...
- How to Become a Professional Gamer in 35 Seconds
- Top Smash Players Fixed Match, Banned from MLG Finals
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Dual Commentary with Skyllus and arCtiC