Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- Making a Living Gaming: An All Too Frequent Question Answered
- Thoughts on Sundance State of The Game Podcast
- The Scrimmage Mentality
- Halo Reach -- Week 3 Update
- Matt Bromberg Resigns As CEO of Major League Gaming, Sundance DiGiovanni Steps In
- MLG CEO Sundance DiGiovanni to Appear on Live On Three Tomorrow
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming
- Thoughts on the AmazYn YouTube Live Stream Test?
- Major League Gaming: How The League Can Improve
- AmazYn Game Testing Nexuiz