Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- MLG Raleigh Gears of War 3: Behind the Scenes
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Can You Guess Our MLG Gears of War 2008 Dallas Roster?
- Finally, GUNNAR Releases New MLG Sunglasses!
- Thoughts on Sundance State of The Game Podcast
- Razer Onza Pre-Orders January 17th!
- From The Minor Leagues to the Majors: A Video Game Center's Relevance to Major League Gaming
- AmazYn vs. TLR (Full Match Link Included)
- From Captain to Captain: My Top 10 Captains of MLG 2009 Season
- 10 Things I Hate: Gamebattles