Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- MLG's Sundance Reveals Some 2011 Season Details via Twitter
- How Gamebattles is Taking Advantage of You
- MLG Announces 30 Million MLG-Branded Doritos Bags In Stores Now
- I'm Appalled: Naded Exposes MLG Pro Player Mentality In Blog
- Razer Onza Giveaway #3 and Winners Announced
- Gears of War 2 Pro Choice Awards
- How to Become a Professional Gamer in 35 Seconds
- Turtle Beach PX5 May Add New Layer to Competitive Gaming
- Gamer Feedback From MLG x Madcatz Agreement
- The Major League Gaming LAN Center Initiative