Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- Is Major League Gaming Reinventing Income Sources for Pro Players
- GoW Nation First Foray Tournament: AmazYn vs. Strafe Masters @ 4PM EST
- Finally, GUNNAR Releases New MLG Sunglasses!
- Gears of War 3 on MLG Pro Circuit? Don't Hold Your Breath
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Figuring It Out: Knowledge Is Power (Part 2)
- 10 Things I Hate: Gamebattles
- Game Testing Nexuiz This Weekend (Dec. 4th-6th)!
- First Impressions Halo Reach Beta (Gameplay Included)
- AmazYn Finishes 3rd Place ($2000) in Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Tournament!