Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- AmazYn Game Testing Nexuiz
- The Major League Gaming LAN Center Initiative
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Major League Gaming: How The League Can Improve
- Matt Bromberg Resigns As CEO of Major League Gaming, Sundance DiGiovanni Steps In
- First Impressions Halo Reach Beta (Gameplay Included)
- MLG's Sundance Reveals Some 2011 Season Details via Twitter
- Gears of War 3 Lessons Episode #12: Positioning
- Breaking Down the New MLG Website
- Top Smash Players Fixed Match, Banned from MLG Finals