Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Dual Commentary with Skyllus and arCtiC
- Razer Onza Pre-Orders January 17th!
- AmazYn MLG DC Experience
- Thoughts on Sundance State of The Game Podcast
- AmazYn to Reach: The Long Road Ahead
- The Halo Reach Experience — Week 1
- Major League Gaming: How The League Can Improve
- Gears of War 2 Pro Choice Awards
- Major League Gaming Reconsider Onza Ban -- Pronto
- Making a Living Gaming: An All Too Frequent Question Answered