Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- Monday Night Combat Astro Tags?
- AmazYn to Reach: The Long Road Ahead
- Making a Living Gaming: An All Too Frequent Question Answered
- MLG CEO Sundance DiGiovanni to Appear on Live On Three Tomorrow
- CALiNORTH and arCtiC RAW GoW 2008 Game Play Footage
- Don't Try And Cheat AmazYn! $10,000 Battle of the Baddest Update
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Thoughts on Sundance State of The Game Podcast
- Is Major League Gaming Reinventing Income Sources for Pro Players
- Figuring It Out: Knowledge Is Power (Part 2)