Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- Figuring It Out: Knowledge Is Power (Part 2)
- Monday Night Combat Astro Tags?
- The MLG Website is Living in 2006 - Update Please!
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Tournament Gameplay
- Making a Living Gaming: An All Too Frequent Question Answered
- AmazYn Weekly Halo: Reach Update
- I'm Appalled: Naded Exposes MLG Pro Player Mentality In Blog
- The Razer Onza Prototype: Slow Turn Tested, Slow Turn Approved
- Increasing Marketability as a Pro Gamer