Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- The Razer Onza Prototype: Slow Turn Tested, Slow Turn Approved
- Matt Bromberg Resigns As CEO of Major League Gaming, Sundance DiGiovanni Steps In
- AmazYn vs vVv Vision 2009 Scrimmage
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming
- Pr0Gaming Interviews arCtiC at CES 2011
- MLG Raleigh Gears of War 3: Behind the Scenes
- Don't Try And Cheat AmazYn! $10,000 Battle of the Baddest Update
- Razer Onza Giveaway #3 and Winners Announced
- CALiNORTH and arCtiC RAW GoW 2008 Game Play Footage
- Message from a New Gears of War Convert