Vote For Your Favorite MLG x Hot Topic T-Shirt Design
Major League Gaming and Hot Topic are announcing a collaboration project to put the MLG Brand in 680 Hot Topic Stores nationwide. To add some flavor to the mix MLG is letting the community vote on the best designs before they hit store shelves, ensuring a greater number of players pick up some Tees.
The top three designs will be selected for print and placed in Hot Topic stores. Voting ends June 6th at 6:00pm EST so make sure to get your votes in. My favorite three are the Salty, UMAD and MLG t-shirts. I voted for the Salty Tee – hurry and get those votes in, over 13,000 have voted so far.
- First Impressions Halo Reach Beta (Gameplay Included)
- What If Major League Gaming and Bungie Created an Exclusive Competitive Title
- MLG's Sundance Reveals Some 2011 Season Details via Twitter
- MLG Please Keep Annoucements Consistent!
- The Halo Reach Experience — Week 1
- Question of the Week #10: Gears of War 3 Beta
- Matt Bromberg Resigns As CEO of Major League Gaming, Sundance DiGiovanni Steps In
- Controllers (Part Three) – An Open Letter to MLG
- I'm Appalled: Naded Exposes MLG Pro Player Mentality In Blog
- How to Become a Professional Gamer in 35 Seconds