This past weekend Mark Zuckerberg promised simplified privacy settings in coming weeks. Today at TechCrunch Disrupt the Vice President of product, Chris Cox stated that there would be a “drastically simplified” set of privacy control features rolling out tomorrow on Facebook.
This comes after a hailstorm of backlash from privacy advocates all around the web following Facebook’s f8 conference in April. Facebook’s Instant Personalization and Open Graph API have sparked most of the the heated discussion on privacy. I will be sure to post the updates should they begin to roll out for all Facebook users tomorrow.
- Vizio 22" RAZOR LED M220NV With Internet Apps Coming Soon
- This Is The Future Online: Blizzard Forums Will Soon Display Your Real Name
- Facebook Like Button Added to Posts
- Kanye West Does Four Songs at Facebook HQ
- Can Facebook Connect Eliminate Anonymous Trolling?
- Breaking Down the New MLG Website
- Interview with TheTwittbook Founder Kerrington Smith
- Facebook Reveals New Messaging System: "It's Not E-mail"
- CEO (The Social Network Rap)
- Twitter, Facebook and Now Google's YouTube Using Information Hovercards