The Blazer Hi iD’s are part of the Nike Worldcup Collections, consisting of artist collaborations with James Jarvis, So Me, Mr. Cartoon, Delta and Kronk, with each artist’s shoe representing their country. Nike is offering the Blaze iD’s in limited edition, only 500 pair, so if you plan on creating your own colorway, make sure to do it soon.
These look really fresh and I love the huge graphic design on the mid sole.
- Nike Air Rift MTR Woven
- 2010 Nike LIVESTRONG "Engine" Commercial
- Okay Nike!
- AmazYn Articles That You May Have Missed Last Week
- Nike Mayfly Running Shoe
- Nike Auto Flight High Dolphins
- Nike Sportswear "Rainbow Pack" Dunk Hi Premium
- Nike Sportswear World Expo Collection Blazer High / Air Max 90
- This is Motivation: Nike "HUMAN CHAIN"
- Nike x fragment design Dunk Hi Preview