I present to you the Supra Jor– I mean Supra Avengers, the first pair of Supras that I do not like! It’s not that these don’t look fresh, but I mean you might as well slap a Jordan emblem on them. Seriously, the black and grey colorway with red highlights is overdoing it. The trim of the shoes look like a mix between the Jordan IV’s, and the Jordan V’s (pictured below). If these don’t scream J’s, then you aren’t a true shoe fanatic. The EE Avengers are supposed to drop sometime this month, but I am not one bit hype.
This latest design by Erik Ellington needs an overhaul.
- Supra Skytop Black Canvas Gum "Wino"
- Nike SB Dunk High
- Women's Cesario Lo - Grape White Zig Zag
- Exclusive Availability on Creative Recreation's Black Pinelli
- Nike Air Force 1 "Un-Jones Beach" and "Lucky Green"
- Nike Auto Flight High Dolphins
- Nike SB Blazer Mid Icon x Icon
- Supra "The Stacks" Sneakers
- Creative Recreation Cesario XVI Essentials
- Puma, Livestock and Ferrari Sneaker Collaboration