Honestly, I do not think these are all that great looking, but the Tie Dye look isn’t usually the best on any shoe. Maybe they look better once you get an up close visual on them? Either way, I would much rather get the Suprawoods that release on the 24th than these. What do you think? The Bullets are available now at select Supra dealers.
- Supra Bandit 2011 Spring Collection
- La MJC x Lacoste Broadwick
- Bagua Shoes Have Arrived: zYn Meets Tai Chi!
- Creative Recreation Camo Cesario XVI
- Nike Dunk SB "Born in The USA"
- Maharam and Nike Sportswear Preview Fall Dunk Collection
- Nike Mayfly Running Shoe
- Supra Fall 2010 Thunder Low
- Supra Vaider Fall 2010
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Cup Collection Fall 2010