Major League Gaming just released an E3 interview with Gears of War’s Cliff Bleszinski. At the very end of the interview Cliffy states, “I hope the game (Gears of War 3) gets picked up on the circuit.” Dmaq followed up by saying, “It probably will.” I am sure there will be plenty of people in the MLG Gears of War community that are going to be overly excited about those choice words. I’m still in belief that the Gears of War 3 has quite the uphill battle in order to be a full-fledged game on the circuit, but it’s looking promising.
- The Retro Lancer has an added recoil when firing from the hip
- The Sawed Off can be recognized much easier from a distance
- Boss Battles
- Money System
- Bonus Objectives
I’m looking forward to the release of the game — September 20th can’t come soon enough!
- Operation #Gears3Takeover
- Will Gears of War 3's "Man Up" Stalemate Rule Kill Execution and Warzone?
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Gears of War 3 Lessons Episode #12: Positioning
- IGN: Gears of War 3 Gameplay Footage
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising Video Map Walkthroughs & Information