Of course my ranting will continue (here and here) – I’m nitpicky about the controllers I use. Here are previews of the Madcatz BlackOps PrecisionAim controllers created in a collaboration deal with Activision for the next Call of Duty game.
They feature a custom programming buttons on the back of the controllers and a Precision Aim mode which slows down the thumbsticks for the snipers out there. From the article on Gizmodo, Madcatz appears to have also made a ProGaming glasses pack with GUNNAR Optiks, releasing around the launch of Call of Duty: BlackOps.
- Activision This is Why We Hate You: Call of Duty Elite
- Activision And Bungie Enter 10-Year Agreement - Will It Ruin Bungie Like IW?
- The Avenger - The Ultimate 360 Controller Add-On?
- Why Did Major League Gaming and MadCatz Sign Premium Controller Agreement?
- Razer Possibly Creating “REAL” Tournament Arcade Stick, Calls out MadCatz
- Controllers (Part Two) – The Expectations
- Gamer Feedback From MLG x Madcatz Agreement
- MLG's Sundance Reveals Some 2011 Season Details via Twitter
- Controllers (Part Three) – An Open Letter to MLG
- Monday Night Combat Astro Tags?