This is my video discussing the removal of Locusts from traditional MP gametypes. There were a number of valid points that people have brought up in support for keeping the locusts. I remain indifferent, but I should add that this was one of the more puzzling changes I’ve seen with Gears Judgment. Also I wanted to list some of the points I’ve read in support for the Locusts:
- Removing Locusts takes away the unique appeal.
- It doesn’t match the storyline. The UIR vs. COG would be more fitting for human vs. human action.
- In regards to alleviating concerns about hitboxes and visibility, where does this leave the female character models?
- Audio cues from the enemy players will now be harder to distinguish (Locusts had different set of audio cues).
- Running Ranked: In the Zone (Season 4, Ep. 16)
- How To Become a YouTube Partner
- Video Content Update (August Schedule)
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Old Town TDM Dual Commentary featuring oWallis
- Subscriber Sunday #13: Viewers Choose
- GoW3 Tips and Tactics: Improving Your Mantle Kick
- Subscriber Sunday: Season 1 Finale (Vote Now)
- Gears of War 3 Beta: King of the Hill Commentary
- League Play: Black Ops 2 Search and Destroy on Aftermath
- This Guy...He Gets It