We have done some major overhauling on the AmazYn Facebook Fan page thanks to Dustin Dudley - you may want his help so check him out on Twitter. Perhaps the most distinguished change is the new landing page that he created a couple weeks ago. We previously featured videos from my YouTube account, but recently switched to the Live Stream for the $10,000 Battle of the Baddest Tournament. We will continue the Live Stream throughout the duration of the Halo Reach beta.
Other updates we are working on include a Twitter stream of all of the AmazYn team members and an official Roster page to put a face to more of the players on the team. The Facebook page has been a great way to interact with more people without the gamertag mask we often use. You may have also noticed the Like Box is active, as of today, on the Reflectzyn website (over there on the right column).
I hope to continue to see more people posting on the Facebook page showing their support for our team. It has been an interesting off-season for the team and we will continue to find ways to stay active with everyone throughout the remainder of the year. Be AmazYn and Like Us on Facebook!
- AmazYn Deuce Brand Watch Giveaway Details!
- Question of the Week #13: Buying Brink
- Razer Academy: General Guidelines to Creating a Team (Week 1)
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Old Town TDM Dual Commentary featuring oWallis
- Zii's Halo Reach SWAT Gameplay on Countdown
- New Website Redesign, Feedback Welcome!
- Halo Reach -- Week 2 Update
- AmazYn Battle of the Baddest Live Stream Schedule
- AmazYn MLG DC Experience
- Subscriber Sunday: Viewers Choose