I showed a teaser video of the gaming setup a couple weeks ago, but didn’t go into much detail on the equipment. This video showcases the setup in it’s entirety with brief details of the equipment in use. Almost every product is searchable on the ReflectzYn website if you want to know my thoughts on a certain product; that information is typically in the “Reviews” section.
Monitor(s): LG Flatron e2350, Samsung B2330HD
Desk: Alluna L-Shaped Frosted Glass Desk (Black)
Controller(s): Razer Onza Tournament Edition, Razer Onza Standard Edition
Headset(s): Razer Chimaera 5.1, Astro Gaming A40 and Astro Gaming BXR Edition (Red) with A40 Mixamp. Razer Carcharias, Audio-Technica ATH CKM55 Earbuds.
Computer(s): Sony Vaio i3, Macbook Pro (not shown)
Microphone(s): Blue Snowball, Audio-Technica ATR2500
Capture Device: Hauppauge HD PVR, Roxio Game Capture (not shown)
Additional Equipment: Paralex Gunnar Optiks, SteelSeries Scope Pro Gaming Glasses, Astro Gaming Headset Stand
- The Avenger - The Ultimate 360 Controller Add-On?
- SteelSeries and Gunnar Optiks Introduce the SteelSeries Desmo
- Controllers (Part One): The Contenders
- Review: SteelSeries Shift Keyboard
- Are Razer, Astro Gaming and SteelSeries Plotting For Your Money on Video Game Controllers?
- Steelseries 7XB Wireless Headset Coming Soon
- Review: SteelSeries Siberia Neckband
- SteelSeries Spectrum Headsets
- Question of the Week #5: Gaming Headsets
- Review: SteelSeries Spectrum 5XB Headset