New iPod Nano 6th Generation with Touchscreen
I do not know what more can really be done to Apple’s iPod Nano. They have managed to put a touchscreen on the 1.6″ screen and it’s smaller. Not quite sure how my fingers would manage to press on those buttons.
“Apple has just revealed its 6th generation iPod nano, which has been outfitted with just about the boldest redesign the portable media player has experienced yet. Gone is the clickwheel, to be replaced with a touchscreen interface and a shuffle-esque square form factor. It’s now 46 percent smaller and 42 percent lighter. Hard volume buttons on the side and a clip on the back provide the minimal hardware accouterments to that multitouch touchscreen, while the inside provides enough juice for 24 hours of audio playback. Seven total color options will be up for grabs, including a Product RED option, with prices set at $149 for 8GB of storage or $179 for 16GB and pre-orders being taken today.”
Take a peek at more bit-sized Nano pictures after the jump.
- I'm Excited for the iPad!
- iPod Nano Watch Band
- The Details on iPhone 4
- How-To Check Your iPhone 4 Upgrade Eligibility
- iPad Now Used in Japanese Magic Tricks
- PosiMotion Helix iPhone / iPod Gaming Grip
- iPhone 4 Coming to Verizon
- Hard Graft Tilt iPad Case
- Video Blog 5: iPad Giveaway, Project Natal, and More!
- CES 2011 Preview: Products On The Radar