It has finally arrived, my personalized AmazYn controller from Create-A-Controller is in my possession and ready for gaming. The controller in the video has a matted black finish, black D-pad, white analog sticks, white triggers, and custom LED lighting on the interior. They also fix the “slow turn” issue many Major League Gaming players complain about during gaming sessions, mainly on First-Person Shooters.
I have a small giveaway planned that will begin next week, courtesy of Create-A-Controller. Details will be released in my next YouTube video, so make sure to subscribe to my channel if you have not already. More details on Create-A-Controller can be found after the break.
About Create A Controller
Our mission is to bring all gamers the ultimate experience in getting their very own tailor-made gear. We offer high quality customizations for controllers and other gaming products. After seeing the limitations of customization by our competitors, CAC has set out to make the possibilities endless..
From the beginning, we at CAC want the gamers to choose exactly how they want their controllers to look, but at a very affordable price. We are committed to customer service, so if you have any questions about anything on our site, feel free to Live Chat, or send us an email.
My first evening of playing with the controller went quite well, but the full review will be in a couple weeks. Pricing for controllers varies, so make sure to check the Create-A-Controller website for details.
- Gears of War 3 Beta: First Live Cam Commentary
- AmazYn Battle of the Baddest Live Stream Schedule
- Wraith zYn's Halo Reach Beta-tage
- Be "AmazYn" and Like Us on Facebook!
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- AmazYn MLG DC Experience
- $10,000 Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Bracket Play This Thursday!
- Thoughts on the AmazYn YouTube Live Stream Test?
- My #GearsWeekend Gameplay from August 12th - 14th
- AmazYn Finishes 3rd Place ($2000) in Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Tournament!