The Financial Times is reporting (with no sources) that Motorola and Verizon are in the process of creating a 10″ FiOS enabled tablet. This could be linked to the Android tablet that is supposed to be Google’s project.
The story seems a little far-fetched at the moment, but I am sure there could be hints of truth from the circulation of information. I am still much more interested in an iPad — you know real devices.
- Received My Android Froyo Update
- Google Demo Slam | Epic Docs Animation (Video)
- Twitter, Facebook and Now Google's YouTube Using Information Hovercards
- Google’s Android 3.0 Sneak Peek
- Google Pacman: Celebrate Pac-Man's 30-Year Anniversary
- The Droid X: My Soon-To-Be New Phone
- New Version of Chrome Released | Chrome 8
- Patrick Biovin -- Ninja Unboxing
- Google Developing a Game Console? (Video)
- Andy Rubin Demoing Motorola Honeycomb Tablet (Video)