For you AT&T folks out there wondering if you are eligible to upgrade to an iPhone 4 there’s an easy way to check. Simply dial *639# on your current phone and AT&T will text you back with information regarding your eligibility. AT&T customers will either be told they are eligible for an full upgrade price ($199 for 16GB – $299 for 32GB) or you will be told of your future eligibility date.
If you fall in the “future eligibility” category not all is lost. You can still pay $200 more for the phone as an early upgrade which is much less than the $599 or $699 no-commitment price.
- Hard Graft Tilt iPad Case
- iPod Nano Watch Band
- The Details on iPhone 4
- Video Blog 5: iPad Giveaway, Project Natal, and More!
- I'm Excited for the iPad!
- alkr iPad Sleeves
- Epic Games First Unreal Engine iPhone Game: Project Sword
- New iPod Nano 6th Generation with Touchscreen
- iPhone 4 Coming to Verizon
- PosiMotion Helix iPhone / iPod Gaming Grip