Skullcandy just announced a partnership with Roc Nation, Jay-Z’s music and entertainment company, in a multi-year headphone collaboration project. The headphones are made with polycarbonate headphone cups, memory foam ear pillows, and finished with premium optics only seen in high fashion eyewear (basically means they are shiny on the outside).
The headphones were designed with the carrying case in mind and possess a foldable design. The interior of the bag has internal organization which could come in handy for additional items. The overall design of the headphones seems fairly nice, in particular the brown design looks quite fashionable. I am very interested to see how these sound for more than just music and at what price point they will be situated. These drop sometime in June, you can subscribe via email to know the exact date.
- Nox Audio Gaming Headset
- Review: eDimensional Audio FX Pro 5+1
- adidas Originals x Sennheiser Headphones
- Review: Astro Gaming A40 Audio System BXR SE Edition
- Razer Orca Unboxing
- Tartelet Records x AiAiAi TMA-1 DJ Headphones
- Corsair HS1 USB Gaming Headset
- Steelseries 7XB Wireless Headset Coming Soon
- ReflectzYn Gear Guide: Holiday Season 2010
- Review: SteelSeries 4H Headset