Interactive Menu On Livestream VoD (Feedback Needed)
I just wanted to get some general feedback on livestream VoD over on YouTube. I am experimenting with creating interactive menus, similar to that of “DVD/Blu-Ray Chapters” where you can just skip to a specific game and/or map of a rebroadcast. I’ve been testing livestream functionality on YouTube, preparing myself for a livestream schedule I plan on doing daily. I want to know how you guys like the Annotations and menu idea. It takes quite a bit of time to annotate, but I think it will be worth it once scrimmages and “let’s plays” are coming in on the regular.
Thanks for any feedback!
- CALiNORTH Live Friday #2: Portal 2 (Video Archive Now Available)
- Subscriber Sunday #3: Viewers Choose
- @CALiNORTH Live Fridays: Streaming on YouTube! (StarCraft 2 & Gears of War 2)
- Subscriber Sunday #8: Viewers Choose
- Subscriber Sunday #8: Battlefield 3 Team Deathmatch and Conquest (VoD)
- Subscriber Sunday #13: Halo Reach (Multiplayer VoD)
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Subscriber Sunday #1: Gears of War 3 VoD
- Over 2 Million Video Views! Thanks Everyone! (Storytime)
- YouTube Cosmic Panda