Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- IGN: Gears of War 3 Gameplay Footage
- Epic Games, Gears of War 3, And Major League Gaming
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Gears of War 3 Season Pass and Weapon Skins Discussion (Video)
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #9: How To Wallbounce
- Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising Video Map Walkthroughs & Information
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Message from a New Gears of War Convert