Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising Video Map Walkthroughs & Information
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- IGN: Gears of War 3 Gameplay Footage
- Which Role Do You Take on the Gears of War Battlefield?
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Will Gears of War 3's "Man Up" Stalemate Rule Kill Execution and Warzone?
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Gears of War 3 Season Pass and Weapon Skins Discussion (Video)