Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- Which Role Do You Take on the Gears of War Battlefield?
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #9: How To Wallbounce
- GoW3 Beta Commentary: Will Gears of War 3 Be on the MLG Pro Circuit? [Part 2]
- Message from a New Gears of War Convert
- MLG Gears of War Player's Coalition