Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues
- Gears of War 3 Lessons Episode #12: Positioning
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Gears of War MLG Community on Twitter: Follow and Play With Us on the GoW3 Beta
- GoW3 Beta Commentary: Will Gears of War 3 Be on the MLG Pro Circuit? [Part 2]
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- Will Gears of War 3's "Man Up" Stalemate Rule Kill Execution and Warzone?