Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Will Gears of War 3's "Man Up" Stalemate Rule Kill Execution and Warzone?
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- MLG Gears of War Player's Coalition
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Which Role Do You Take on the Gears of War Battlefield?
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- Message from a New Gears of War Convert
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- IGN: Gears of War 3 Gameplay Footage