GoW3 Tips and Tactics: Right Hand Advantage (Episode #3)
Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Which Role Do You Take on the Gears of War Battlefield?
- GoW3 Beta Commentary: Will Gears of War 3 Be on the MLG Pro Circuit? [Part 2]
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising Video Map Walkthroughs & Information
- Gears of War MLG Community on Twitter: Follow and Play With Us on the GoW3 Beta
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- Operation #Gears3Takeover
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- MLG Gears of War Player's Coalition