Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- GoW3 Beta Commentary: Will Gears of War 3 Be on the MLG Pro Circuit? [Part 2]
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming
- Epic Games, Gears of War 3, And Major League Gaming
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion