Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising Video Map Walkthroughs & Information
- Gears of War 3 Season Pass and Weapon Skins Discussion (Video)
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues
- Gears of War MLG Community on Twitter: Follow and Play With Us on the GoW3 Beta
- Which Role Do You Take on the Gears of War Battlefield?
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #9: How To Wallbounce
- Message from a New Gears of War Convert
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management