GoW3 Tips and Tactics: Right Hand Advantage (Episode #3)
Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Operation #Gears3Takeover
- Will Gears of War 3's "Man Up" Stalemate Rule Kill Execution and Warzone?
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #9: How To Wallbounce
- MLG Gears of War Player's Coalition
- IGN: Gears of War 3 Gameplay Footage
- GoW3 Beta Commentary: Will Gears of War 3 Be on the MLG Pro Circuit? [Part 2]
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues