Right Hand Advantage is one of the basic game mechanics for improving your core game in Gears of War 3. This video explains how to utilize your camera orientation and weapon to maintain right hand advantage against your opponents. RHA is a basic, but important aspect of improving your Gnasher shotgun skills that doesn’t require anything more than positional awareness.
Watch previous Episodes of GoW3 Tips and Tactics by cllicking the links:
- Gears of War 3 Lessons Episode #12: Positioning
- Gears of War 3 Season Pass and Weapon Skins Discussion (Video)
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- Which Role Do You Take on the Gears of War Battlefield?
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- Gears of War MLG Community on Twitter: Follow and Play With Us on the GoW3 Beta
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues