Message from a New Gears of War Convert
This message today just confirmed that Raleigh was a successful event for Gears of War. I’ll keep the name of the individual anonymous, as always, but I absolutely love that they are interested in getting into competitive Gears!
Hey Arctic. I was at Raleigh this weekend having never touched a GoW game before, and watching the match live at the event hooked me instantly. I tried to find you all weekend just to meet you, and tell you how great your channel is, but I didn’t catch you.
I went out Saturday and bought the Gears triple pack, and immediately went to work on Gears 2 campaign to get the hang of controls and all that. My question for you is, I am a competitive gamer, and I really want to jump into GoW competitively but am not sure where to start. Are there good resources for learning the ropes as far as strategy, loadouts etc?
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Operation #Gears3Takeover
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- Epic Games, Gears of War 3, And Major League Gaming
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising Video Map Walkthroughs & Information
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- MLG Gears of War Player's Coalition