- The Leader
- One Man Army
- Tactical Support
I think I can take a number of roles at any given time. If I’m by myself, without my teammates, I tend to be the one man army. I try to do everything possible to help my teammates and put up kills. My playstyle in Ranked/Public rooms is also determined by the starting rifle I’m using (I only use Hammerburst and Lancer). If I use Hammerburst, I’m going to be slightly more aggressive and if I’m using the Lancer I tend to help teammates a tad more when they’re fighting opponents.
If I’m playing with my teammates I try to lead and provide tactical support.
I may be changing my role on the squad because OraNgE is taking a break from gaming (school) and Phobos is our current fourth. Our new roster:
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #8: MLG River and Resource Management
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- IGN: Gears of War 3 Gameplay Footage
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments