Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- Halo Reach -- Week 2 Update
- AmazYn Game Testing Nexuiz
- Teaser: My AmazYn Gaming Setup (Video)
- AmazYn Facebook Fan Page
- Wanting More: Knowledge is Power (Part 1)
- CALiNORTH Live Friday #2: Portal 2 (Video Archive Now Available)
- AmazYn Finishes 3rd Place ($2000) in Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Tournament!
- Question of the Week #13: Buying Brink
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- GoW Nation First Foray Tournament: AmazYn vs. Strafe Masters @ 4PM EST