Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- An Awesome Thank You Message
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- The Halo Reach Experience — Week 1
- AmazYn Controller by Create A Controller
- GoW Nation First Foray Tournament: AmazYn vs. Strafe Masters @ 4PM EST
- CALiNORTH and arCtiC RAW GoW 2008 Game Play Footage
- Game Testing with AmazYn
- AmazYn to Reach: The Long Road Ahead
- Don't Try And Cheat AmazYn! $10,000 Battle of the Baddest Update
- My #GearsWeekend Gameplay from August 12th - 14th