Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- Monday Night Combat Tournament Finals: AmazYn vs Combat Gaming
- Halo Reach -- Week 3 Update
- My #GearsWeekend Gameplay from August 12th - 14th
- Zii's Halo Reach SWAT Gameplay on Countdown
- Question of the Week #6: Rage Quit?
- Deuce Brand Sponsorship
- Game Testing with AmazYn
- Videos Page Updated
- GoW Nation First Foray Tournament: AmazYn vs. Strafe Masters @ 4PM EST
- $10,000 Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Bracket Play This Thursday!