Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- How to Become a Professional Gamer in 35 Seconds
- Razer Academy: General Guidelines to Creating a Team (Week 1)
- New Gears of War 3 Beta YouTube Videos on AmazYn Team Channel
- Question of the Week #6: Rage Quit?
- Information on Protips.tv
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- The Halo Reach Experience — Week 1
- Major League Gaming: How The League Can Improve
- CALiNORTH Live Friday's on YouTube: F.E.A.R. 3
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Port Valdez Defender Commentary