Gears of War 3 Lessons Episode #12: Positioning
Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- New Website Redesign, Feedback Welcome!
- Videos Page Updated
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Tournament Gameplay
- Messages Like These Keep Us Humble
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- AmazYn Weekly Halo: Reach Update
- Four New Beast Mode Videos and Quick Impressions
- AmazYn vs. TLR (Full Match Link Included)
- AmazYn Game Testing Nexuiz
- Halo Reach -- Week 2 Update