Gears of War 3 Lessons Episode #12: Positioning
Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- CALiNORTH Live Friday's on YouTube: F.E.A.R. 3
- AmazYn vs vVv Vision 2009 Scrimmage
- Should Former MLG Gears of War Players Retain Pro Status 2012?
- Deuce Brand Sponsorship
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Best Bad Company 2 Tricks "Objective Damage +50"
- Review: AmazYn Controller by Create A Controller
- Team AmazYn Join Forces with Razer and Gear Up for War
- AmazYn Deuce Brand Watch Giveaway Details!
- Wanting More: Knowledge is Power (Part 1)