Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- AmazYn to Reach: The Long Road Ahead
- AmazYn Finishes 3rd Place ($2000) in Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Tournament!
- Scrimmage Etiquette: A Short Story About Practice in Competitive Gaming
- AmazYn vs. TLR (Full Match Link Included)
- Gears of War 3 Beta: First Live Cam Commentary
- Imposter Alert: I arCtiC I zYn
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Tournament Gameplay: AmazYn vs. Apocalypse
- AmazYn MLG DC Experience
- How to Become a Professional Gamer in 35 Seconds
- The Game Testing Room | Illfonic Studio