Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Tournament Gameplay: AmazYn vs. Apocalypse
- Four New Beast Mode Videos and Quick Impressions
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Update
- Major League Gaming: How The League Can Improve
- Subscriber Sunday: Viewers Choose
- CALiNORTH and arCtiC RAW GoW 2008 Game Play Footage
- Thoughts on the AmazYn YouTube Live Stream Test?
- AmazYn Controller by Create A Controller
- Halo Reach: Week 4 Update
- Gears of War 3 Beta: King of the Hill Commentary