Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- Team AmazYn Join Forces with Razer and Gear Up for War
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Tournament Gameplay: AmazYn vs. Apocalypse
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Should Former MLG Gears of War Players Retain Pro Status 2012?
- AmazYn Q & A Session Part Two
- An Awesome Thank You Message
- Information on Protips.tv
- Tune In For GCON All-Star Match on March 11th
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- My #GearsWeekend Gameplay from August 12th - 14th