Skyllus’ 12th Episode of the Gears of War Lessons just went live! This week’s Episode focuses on the importance of Positioning and how it affects general gameplay. The video illustrates the Do’s and Don’ts when approaching or being approached by opposing players. The basic mechanics of Gears of War introduced the concept of “maintaining” right-hand advantage and that is showcased throughout the video. Last week’s Episode, Weapon of Choice can be found after the jump.
If you enjoy Skyllus’ Lessons Episodes, be sure to Subscribe and “Like” our videos. We truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions for future Episodes.
- How to Become a Professional Gamer in 35 Seconds
- GoW Nation First Foray Tournament: AmazYn vs. Strafe Masters @ 4PM EST
- Messages Like These Keep Us Humble
- arCtiC on Q&A Community Questions
- Subscriber Sunday Season 2, Episode 3: Vote Now
- CALiNORTH and arCtiC RAW GoW 2008 Game Play Footage
- Best Bad Company 2 Tricks "Objective Damage +50"
- An Awesome Thank You Message
- Gears 3 Tips and Tactics: Improving Your 1 vs. 1 Game (Season 1, Episode 9)
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Port Valdez Defender Commentary