We received a little bit of help on this video from Major League Gaming (thanks Lenox). Skyllus’ video focuses on dealing and negating host advantage, we managed to do so with smokes and pushes. The video is from MLG Dallas ’09 and is following Wildebeast’s POV on the map Security. It will be interesting to see how Gears of War 3 deals with host, hopefully it won’t be too bad.
Previous Episodes (below):
- Episode #1: Fakes/Pushes/Grabs
- Episode #2: Communication
- Episode #3: Public Annex
- Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- Four New Beast Mode Videos and Quick Impressions
- CALiNORTH Live Friday #2: Portal 2 (Video Archive Now Available)
- An Awesome Thank You Message
- Major League Gaming: How The League Can Improve
- Should Former MLG Gears of War Players Retain Pro Status 2012?
- Gaming, Cookies and Shout Outs!
- Question of the Week #6: Rage Quit?
- AmazYn to Reach: The Long Road Ahead
- Nexuiz Game Testing Experience (Video)
- AmazYn vs vVv Vision 2009 Scrimmage