We received a little bit of help on this video from Major League Gaming (thanks Lenox). Skyllus’ video focuses on dealing and negating host advantage, we managed to do so with smokes and pushes. The video is from MLG Dallas ’09 and is following Wildebeast’s POV on the map Security. It will be interesting to see how Gears of War 3 deals with host, hopefully it won’t be too bad.
Previous Episodes (below):
- Episode #1: Fakes/Pushes/Grabs
- Episode #2: Communication
- Episode #3: Public Annex
- Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- New Website Redesign, Feedback Welcome!
- AmazYn at MLG D.C. (Live Blog)
- Team AmazYn Join Forces with Razer and Gear Up for War
- Four New Beast Mode Videos and Quick Impressions
- Best Bad Company 2 Tricks "Objective Damage +50"
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- First Impressions Halo Reach Beta (Gameplay Included)
- Question of the Week #13: Buying Brink
- Subscriber Sunday: Viewers Choose
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues