We received a little bit of help on this video from Major League Gaming (thanks Lenox). Skyllus’ video focuses on dealing and negating host advantage, we managed to do so with smokes and pushes. The video is from MLG Dallas ’09 and is following Wildebeast’s POV on the map Security. It will be interesting to see how Gears of War 3 deals with host, hopefully it won’t be too bad.
Previous Episodes (below):
- Episode #1: Fakes/Pushes/Grabs
- Episode #2: Communication
- Episode #3: Public Annex
- Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- AmazYn Deuce Brand Watch Giveaway Details!
- Imposter Alert: I arCtiC I zYn
- AmazYn Deuce Brand Watch Giveaway Winners
- Should Former MLG Gears of War Players Retain Pro Status 2012?
- Razer Academy: General Guidelines to Creating a Team (Week 1)
- Question of the Week #13: Buying Brink
- New Website Redesign, Feedback Welcome!
- AmazYn MLG DC Experience
- Review: AmazYn Controller by Create A Controller
- Gears of War 3 Beta: First Live Cam Commentary