We received a little bit of help on this video from Major League Gaming (thanks Lenox). Skyllus’ video focuses on dealing and negating host advantage, we managed to do so with smokes and pushes. The video is from MLG Dallas ’09 and is following Wildebeast’s POV on the map Security. It will be interesting to see how Gears of War 3 deals with host, hopefully it won’t be too bad.
Previous Episodes (below):
- Episode #1: Fakes/Pushes/Grabs
- Episode #2: Communication
- Episode #3: Public Annex
- Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- Four New Beast Mode Videos and Quick Impressions
- CALiNORTH Live Friday #2: Portal 2 (Video Archive Now Available)
- $10,000 Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Bracket Play This Thursday!
- Razer Onza Standard Edition Giveaway Winners!
- CES 2011: Live Coverage
- Scrimmage Etiquette: A Short Story About Practice in Competitive Gaming
- Team AmazYn Join Forces with Razer and Gear Up for War
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Old Town TDM Dual Commentary featuring oWallis
- AmazYn Controller by Create A Controller
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Known Glitches and Balance Issues