We received a little bit of help on this video from Major League Gaming (thanks Lenox). Skyllus’ video focuses on dealing and negating host advantage, we managed to do so with smokes and pushes. The video is from MLG Dallas ’09 and is following Wildebeast’s POV on the map Security. It will be interesting to see how Gears of War 3 deals with host, hopefully it won’t be too bad.
Previous Episodes (below):
- Episode #1: Fakes/Pushes/Grabs
- Episode #2: Communication
- Episode #3: Public Annex
- Episode #4: Metagame and Adjustments
- The Hardest Working Man Alive Formula
- AmazYn MLG DC Experience
- Four New Beast Mode Videos and Quick Impressions
- Gaming, Cookies and Shout Outs!
- GoW Nation First Foray Tournament: AmazYn vs. Strafe Masters @ 4PM EST
- Gears of War 3 Beta: First Live Cam Commentary
- Should Former MLG Gears of War Players Retain Pro Status 2012?
- GCON Community Night April 14th: MLG Invitational
- $10,000 Gamestop Battle of the Baddest Bracket Play This Thursday!
- Wanting More: Knowledge is Power (Part 1)