If you have not watched our Gears of War Lessons series, please take the time to watch the latest Episode. Skyllus’ Metagame and Adjustments focuses on rapid, on-the-fly changes that can be made during and in between Execution rounds on Gears of War 2. One of the biggest factors in the development of our strategies was knowing what and how our opponents were going to react to each strategy we ran. In this instance, we dictated Vision’s reactions because we masked what strategy we were truly running each round. We executed this by beginning each round with the same setup and making small role changes, largely based on my own actions.
As always, please help us improve by leaving feedback for improvements you would like to see in the series. This is all in preparation of the Gears of War 3 beta where we plan to truly show you how games can be much more than point and shoot.
Gears of War Lessons:
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Will Gears of War 3's "Man Up" Stalemate Rule Kill Execution and Warzone?
- Epic Games, Gears of War 3, And Major League Gaming
- Gears of War 3 Season Pass and Weapon Skins Discussion (Video)
- Sundance on LosersBracket Show | My Thoughts on Gears Portion
- Latest Gears of War 3 Videos & Upload Schedule
- Strategy Development "Pilot" Video: Gears of War 2
- Cliff Bleszinski Interviewed by Major League Gaming
- Gears of War MLG Community on Twitter: Follow and Play With Us on the GoW3 Beta