I wanted to get feedback on this experimental strategy development video. It will go hand-in-hand with the Gears of War Lessons series that Skyllus is running. I used this method of illustrating positions for my teammates during the period of time when I was managing Violent By Instinct. It was useful because we had 25 members of the team and it was difficult to highlight certain strategies so I used the map overlay and moved pieces around the map. The inclusion of video is something completely new, but I definitely want feedback on this strategy development concept.
I plan on carrying it over into various games, not just Gears of War. It will cover anything from some of the off-the-wall strategies, to the ones we use in competition. Feeback is greatly appreciated!
- Gears of War 2 Pro Choice Awards
- The Scrimmage Mentality
- From Captain to Captain: My Top 10 Captains of MLG 2009 Season
- The Most Important Statistic in Gears of War
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #2: Communication
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #3: Public Annex
- My #GearsWeekend Gameplay from August 12th - 14th
- Razer Onza Feedback: How is the Onza Treating You...Unfair Advantage?
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #5: Dealing with Host
- Gears of War MLG Community on Twitter: Follow and Play With Us on the GoW3 Beta