It is only two days until I depart for MLG D.C. for my first Halo competition. We have been grinding it out for a month and I am pleased with our current progress. I feel like our game awareness has grown significantly in the last couple weeks and I’m sure some of the teams we scrimmaged more recently would give a nod in agreement that we have vastly improved from just two weeks prior.
Based on the amount of time we have been playing, our progress is a bit better than expected, however it is definitely quite a distance from where we would like to be a few months from now. In the meantime, we’re heading to DC with an open mind, ready to take some notes and look out for different aspects of the game we may be missing. We included another gameplay video in this update from Skyllus — check it out after the jump.
Be sure to check the site all this weekend for more updates on MLG D.C.
- CES 2011: Live Coverage
- Thoughts on the AmazYn YouTube Live Stream Test?
- AmazYn Deuce Brand Watch Giveaway Details!
- Nexuiz Game Testing Experience (Video)
- Subscriber Sunday: Viewers Choose
- AmazYn Q & A Session Part Two
- Tune In For GCON All-Star Match on March 11th
- Wraith zYn's Halo Reach Beta-tage
- Evolution of Athlete, Devolution of Team
- Should Former MLG Gears of War Players Retain Pro Status 2012?