It is only two days until I depart for MLG D.C. for my first Halo competition. We have been grinding it out for a month and I am pleased with our current progress. I feel like our game awareness has grown significantly in the last couple weeks and I’m sure some of the teams we scrimmaged more recently would give a nod in agreement that we have vastly improved from just two weeks prior.
Based on the amount of time we have been playing, our progress is a bit better than expected, however it is definitely quite a distance from where we would like to be a few months from now. In the meantime, we’re heading to DC with an open mind, ready to take some notes and look out for different aspects of the game we may be missing. We included another gameplay video in this update from Skyllus — check it out after the jump.
Be sure to check the site all this weekend for more updates on MLG D.C.
- AmazYn Q & A Session Part Two
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Battle of the Baddest Tournament Gameplay
- Gaming, Cookies and Shout Outs!
- Gears of War Lessons Episode #11: Weapon of Choice (Starting Rifles)
- Razer Academy: General Guidelines to Creating a Team (Week 1)
- GCON Community Night April 14th: MLG Invitational
- Halo Reach -- Week 3 Update
- Best Bad Company 2 Tricks "Objective Damage +50"
- Halo Reach -- Week 2 Update
- Subscriber Sunday Season 2, Episode 3: Vote Now