As promised, we released our parting Battlefield Bad Company 2 video featuring all of the Squad Rush tricks we found while preparing for the Gamebattles Battle of the Baddest $10,000 tournament. Everything featured was either figured out by our team or BAMF (1st place) use in the tournament. The video is released on the recently created AmazYn YouTube Channel.
Tournament rules banned mortaring and rocketing from the gray areas of the map, thus some of the absurdly long range grenade shots to hit A Sites.
Thanks to arCtiC, Phobos, Wraith, and Xeno from AmazYn for help filming and figuring this stuff out.
Thanks to BAMF for showing us some of the rocket angles featured in the video.
Thanks to “DrDogg MD” and “o M4D HATTER o” for helping on film day.
Recorded on Pyro A/V Link in one day, edited in iMovie HD on a Macbook Pro.
Song is Black Betty by Ram Jam.
- AmazYn vs. TLR (Full Match Link Included)
- Gaming Culture and Why I Created AmazYn
- First Impressions Halo Reach Beta (Gameplay Included)
- Thoughts on the AmazYn YouTube Live Stream Test?
- Videos Page Updated
- Gears of War 3 Beta: Old Town TDM Dual Commentary featuring oWallis
- GCON Community Night April 14th: MLG Invitational
- AmazYn to Reach: The Long Road Ahead
- Gears of War 3 Sensitivity Settings Guide
- CALiNORTH and arCtiC RAW GoW 2008 Game Play Footage